While my passion is not limited to specific people, places, or things, nothing compares to the feeling of being able to give a parent the memory of their newborn child, as they will never be that small again. Color me fulfilled.
Still want to know more?
Ok – here’s the goods:
- I have two dogs and I have WAY too many photos of them.
- I practice schizophrenic organization – I am so particular about being organized….sometimes….selective OCD is another term that comes to mind. Everything has a place, unless it’s in my office or closet.
- I also have selective A.D.D. There are times when I have so many ideas running through my head at once that I have the attention span of a kitten. Yet I can sit behind a computer and edit photos for hours on end without so much as a trip to the fridge for a snack.
- I self-diagnose my many idiosyncrasies.
- I get super excited about small things, such as a clean house. Perhaps that means I should clean more?!
- I make lists for everything (everything).
- I don’t take myself too seriously and I laugh a lot (sometimes when it’s not necessarily the “appropriate” thing to do – but when something is funny – it’s funny)
There you have it. The good, the bad, and the funny.
Proud member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and National Association of Professional Child Photographer (NAPCP); Top 5 Finalist for NAPCP’s Best New Emerging Child Photographer 2012; Awarded “Recognition of Merit” in NAPCPs International Image Competition
Jenni Jones is a natural light photographer specializing in newborn, maternity, and baby photography in the Austin, TX area